Monday 15 September 2014

Artists I Love: Oana Befort



I came across Oana's work quite some time ago, and was immediately drawn to the vibrant, lush colours and floral motifs that Oana includes in most of her pieces. Her work makes me want to dig my watercolours out again! 

Her work is so beautifully detailed, just look at the first bouquet illustration. There is a lot going on there, but it doesn't look overly 'busy'. I love the variety of flowers she has chosen; it really reminds me of hot summer days. 

You can view more of Oana's delightful work on her website, or buy prints/bags/shirts on her Society6 store!

C xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love pictures like this....so pretty! The deer one is my fave x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her use of colours, especially in the last illustration.

    Lauren / And Together We

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, so pretty! I really the deer piece, it's adorable. :D

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these pieces are so cool! I really like her work, definitely checking it out :D thanks for sharing Carly :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete