Thursday 31 July 2014

A Gift for Jennie!


I've been working on some gift ideas lately ranging from wedding invitations to personalised anniversary illustrations etc and I decided to ask Jennie if I could create one for her as an example. Jennie was happy for me to create anything, all she asked for was that the year '2008' was incorporated somewhere.
Although I knew I would have to include a little sailboat somewhere to reflect the title of Jennie's blog! 

Get in touch if you'd like to commission me to create something similar for you!

C xxx

10 comments:

  1. This is suuuuch a nice idea! I'm going to commission you later this year to do something similar for me. :)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlyyyy you're so talented! Such a gorgeous illustration as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest Carly! Such a good gift idea, very unique x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennie is absolutely lucky to have such talented illustrator drew something for her! Very lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful idea, such talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable! Your such a talented drawer! I wish I could draw, but your just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is adorable Carly and what a lovely surprise for Jennie and Mark! I love the starfishes details! xxx <3

    ReplyDelete